2013 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
CAROLINA CLICK EXPO September 14 & 15
1 1/2 hours of of shoot time and 2 1/2 hours of Photoshop up close and personal!
Where & When:
- Friday May 17 WASHINGTON DC: 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Friday May 31 PORTLAND: 6:00 to 10:00pm
- Friday June 21 SALT LAKE CITY: 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Friday July 12 BOSTON: 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Friday July 26 LOS ANGELES: 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Friday August 9 SAN FRANCISCO: 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Friday August 23 PHOENIX: 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Friday September 27 AUSTIN: 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Friday October 18 CHICAGO: 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Friday November 8 HONOLULU: 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Friday November 15 ATLANTA: 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Friday December 6 SAN DIEGO: 5:00 to 9:00pm
Mini workshop is a group of no more than 4: $450/a person
- With it, you get a mini Pose Guide (cross platform ebook), a gear list with options for every budget and 20% off our Photoshop actions, ebooks and any future online training session;
One-on-One Training (recommended): Buy out the mini workshop and get Rachel all to yourself: $1500
- With it, you get our Posing, Lighting & Shooting Guide (cross platform ebook), our custom Photoshop Actions The Whole Shebang, a gear list with options for every budget and everything we do on the computer in post processing will be recorded and sent to you on a dvd. It's like your own custom workshop in a box!
Online Training: $175/hour
- With it you get 20% off our Photoshop Actions and eBooks & your session will be recorded and sent to you on a DVD.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and availability.
Rachel Stephens was a single mother working a full time job while teaching herself photography and Photoshop at night. Learn how she turned a hobby into a six figure income in a down economy while doing nothing but shooting boudoir photography. Learn her lighting, posing, shooting and retouching techniques live in person and how she built a successful business that supports her family of five without the expense of a studio!
This workshop is designed for the beginner to the intermediate Photoshop user although advanced users are welcome!